Join us to shape a better future, contact Chapter Secretariat: Linda Roopen firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cape Town Central chapter is unique as it consists of excellent tourist attractions like Table Mountain, Cape Town Stadium, Museums, St. Georges Cathedral, District Six, Bo-Kaap, and the V & A Waterfront.
The Chamber's supports local area with development by providing support for:
1. Enterprise development - increasing awareness of opportunities for learning, development and links to expertise.
2. Networking events - enabling members to connect with new customers, suppliers, experts and decision-makers.
3. Business retention and expansion programmes - for firms to express their concerns about issues affecting business in the area, and to steer systematic improvement of their local business environment.
4. Participation in regional sector and value chain development programmes.
Useful City of Cape Town information relevant to the Cape Town Central Chapter:
- City of Cape Town Industrial survey – including key sector value chains and industrial precincts
- CoCT comparative advantage
- Municipal Spatial Development Framework review
Our chapter areas consist of the following:
Camps Bay, CBD, Gardens, Green Point, Hout Bay, Llandudno, Maitland, Oranjezicht, Salt River, Sea Point, V&A Waterfront, Vredehoek, Walmer Estate, Woodstock, Observatory, Pinelands and Ndabeni.
This chapter consist of leading law firms, financial institutions, top investment companies, and five-star hotels who have all contributed to our success. The aim is to support the Cape Chamber to deliver an excellent service to its members by providing topical and appropriate events as well as current economic development news. We also pride ourselves on hosting successful coffee club events, where members can feel comfortable to network and make valuable connections.
You can support our chapter by attending our events, forwarding your ideas, and creating a platform to explore partnerships.
Looking forward to networking with you.