This year, our AGM will be held at the Nedbank Clock Tower, Clock Tower Precinct, V & A Waterfront. To confirm your attendance, please contact email@example.comRead more »
More than 83 % of people in business feel more unsafe that they did five years ago and only 2.4% feel safer. This was one of the shock results of a survey…Read more »
More News Here »
ABOUT CAPE CHAMBER
Cape Chamber Videos
Interventions to boost your bottom line
- More than 83% of people in business feel more unsafe 2015/11/24
- Consumer Price Index – October 2015 2015/11/18
- Chamber AGM – 26 November 2015 2015/11/13
- And the Winners are … 2015/11/10
- Eskom crisis – disaster or opportunity? 2015/11/10
- Industry Reacts to the Standardisation of Microsoft Office and Delphi in Basic Education 2013/10/10
- The Cape Chamber of Commerce African Commercial Dispute Settlement Centre 2012/08/10
- Business Suppliers to be paid quicker 2015/09/24
- Education Decision a Wake Up Call 2013/10/17
- Chamber responds to Taxi violence 2014/05/29
- Digital Marketing Cape Town: Really great news for small businesses juggling ca...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: This is excellent!!...
- email@example.com: To whome it may concern, In fact i do agreed wi...
- Craig Byren: Free Better One of the key arguments against t...
- Craig Byren: Why is it that the choice of a language can cause ...