Social media marketing has taken a giant leap recently. Digital communication moves that fast.
A few years ago, stories weren’t even a consideration for users, now more than a billion people use stories every day.
In South Africa, Instagram has now overtaken Twitter usage. Its partnership with Facebook is making it one of the most attractive online advertising mediums. Yet, businesses are only now waking up to its full potential.
Unlike most social media networks, Instagram can benefit almost all industries, so get ahead of the game with this strategic session that will help innovate your marketing efforts for the rest of the year.
Attendees will walk away from this session with:
• Confidence to execute their social media strategy.
• One months’ worth of good content that will promote engagement.
• A clear idea of your target community and their online behaviours.
• In-depth analyses of social media networks and how they can work for your business.
• Understanding how to run an ad campaign on Facebook and Instagram.
• How to be kept in the loop for future changes.
You will develop:
• An understanding of your brand persona.
• A deeper insight into your target audience.
• An easy to follow content strategy.
Learn how to use HootSuite* to monitor conversations, schedule posts and create campaigns,
(*HootSuite is a 3rd party website application that feeds social media pages and filters keywords)
Skills Requirement: Basic knowledge of social media platforms.
Who should attend this course:
• Business owners who want to take their social media presence to the next level.
• Potential Social Media Managers
Please bring your own laptop. Workbooks and internet will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Park-a-lot NO LONGER caters for casual parking.
Event organiser: Chantal Thysse – firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker: Afsana Khan, Endor By Design