Get ahead of the game with this strategic session that will help innovate your marketing efforts for the rest of the year.
Attendees will walk away from this session with:
• Confidence to execute their social media strategy.
• One months’ worth of good content that will promote engagement.
• A clear idea of your target community and their online behaviours.
• In-depth analyses of social media networks and if they work for the business.
• Understanding how to run an ad campaign on Facebook and Instagram.
• How to be kept in the loop for future changes.
You will develop:
• An understanding of your brand persona.
• A deeper insight into your target audience.
• An easy to follow content strategy.
Learn how to use HootSuite* to monitor conversations, schedule posts and create campaigns,
(*HootSuite is a 3rd party website application that feeds social media pages and filters keywords)
Skills Requirement: Basic knowledge of social media platforms.
Who should attend this course:
• Business owners who want to take their social media presence to the next level.
• Potential Social Media Managers.
Please bring your own laptop. Workbooks and internet will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Park-a-lot NO LONGER cater for casual parking.
Event organiser: Chantal Thysse – firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker: Afsana Khan, Endor By Design