Excellence in the classroom is not being echoed in the workplace. This is a challenge shared by many employers and Work Readiness is the workforce integration solution.
Workforce integration is achievable when skills are coupled with an understanding of business ethics, legal requirements and workplace soft skills.
Work Readiness is a workplace integration solution that consists of a set of dynamic topics designed for working adults needing the bridge the gap between university studies and the workplace.
• Effective Communication
• Values and Ethics in the workplace
• Appropriate conduct in the workplace
• Diversity awareness
• Time management & personal productivity
Personal SWOT analysis
• Customer service and interaction
• Personality profiling
• Teamwork dynamics
• Complaint handling and dealing with confrontational issues
• Problem solving & taking responsibility
• Decision making and critical thinking
• Business world knowledge
• Tools to becoming part of the bigger integrated workplace
Who should attend:
• Newly appointed employees
Event organiser: Helga Smit – firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker: Lionel Bourgeois – VETTA Internationale