Load shedding is costing companies a small fortune in lost productivity, low morale and dissatisfied customers.
This workshop will help you to recover your losses, improve customer service and boost morale.
When the power goes out, do your employees:
• Go for a smoke break, get on Instagram or go home?
• Get coffee and complain about the government and Eskom?
• Do your staff become demotivated?
• Are you losing customers and revenue?
• Are you losing money and time?
This workshop delivers a comprehensive load shedding awareness and productivity improvement strategy.
By attending this workshop you will learn how to get your lost hours back.
You will learn practical tools, tips and techniques on how to:
• Develop a management load shedding productivity dashboard
• Measure load shedding productivity and losses
• Develop a load shedding claw back mandate for your business or department
• Understand how load shedding help you reach BBEEE targets
• Understand load shedding risks and impacts
• Build a load shedding action plan
• Get focused on load shedding preparedness and training
• Build load shedding solutions specific to sales, operations, administration executives, training as well as health and safety.
Who should attend?
Managers responsible for company targets and results, Customer Service and Human Resources in the financial services, Digital Technology, Agriculture, Tourism, Manufacture, Logistics, Supply Chain, Food and Beverage and other service industries.
Event organiser: Helga Smit – email@example.com
Speaker: Jeff Lomey – Jeff Lomey Associates