This is a practical one-day course that teaches participants how to prepare and deliver engaging and impactful presentations, with our without PowerPoint.
The course is aimed at anyone who has to speak in front of an audience, whether at an internal meeting or at a large public gathering.
Participants will learn:
• About the qualities and characteristics of a great presenter
• About the qualities and characteristics of a great presentation
• How verbal, vocal and visual elements contribute to an impact and effective presentation
• How to plan an impactful and effective presentation
• How to deliver a presentation that connects, engages and brings out change
• How to deal with the Q & A session
• How to deal with fear and nerves
The course includes the following:
• Approximately 6 hours of input and feedback from, as well as interaction with, the facilitator
• A training manual with the key take-aways from the course.
Event organiser: Helga Smit – firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker: Michael Walker – Language Boss Training & Consulting