MailChimp is a platform for users to create mass eNewsletter campaigns. Communicate directly to your audience via personalised emails that won’t get stuck in the dreaded junk mail folder. Learn how to design and to manage campaigns, create subscriber forms and work with your database.
In the workshop you will learn:
• Setting up of a new account.
• Navigating through the platform.
• Establishing ‘lists’ / databases (Subscribers – How to import and add new subscribers)
• Working with and integration of web forms (sign up forms) onto your website.
• Setting up a campaign for bulk email sending.
• Selecting and designing a template. (Note: No HTML experience is needed, but can be beneficial)
• How to write efficient eNewsletter content.
• Integrate your Facebook and Twitter to auto-post campaigns.
• Executing a campaign.
• Analysing reports.
Please bring your own laptop. Workbooks and internet will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Park-a-lot NO LONGER cater for casual parking.
Event organiser: Chantal Thysse – email@example.com
Speaker: Afsana Khan, Endor By Design