Lithuania is the largest of the three Baltic States, and has a very attractive open economy.
The Cape Chamber’s International Trade Desk, in collaboration with the Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts will be hosting an engagement with representatives from twelve well-known Lithuanian companies.
The business delegation comprises companies in the following sectors:
- Professional Cosmetics for professional and home use with AHA
- Frozen Dried Food, specializing in high quality frozen dried fruits, berries, meat, dairy and seafood
- Bathroom Furniture, main product groups are basins, washstands and bathroom furniture
- Bee Products, trading in natural honey, royal jelly, propolis, dried bee pollen and bee wax.
- Production and development of heating cables, and developers of electrical heating systems
- Textile wear and accessories
- Promotional marketing, developing promotional marketing programs
- Professional services including animation, advertising and video games
- 3D CG Production
- Hotel, Restaurant and Catering sectors
The aim of the event is to create an opportunity of engagement with the business delegation, to discover possibilities and find trade partners with Lithuania.
There will be an opportunity for business-to-business networking.
If your organisation would like to find clients, partners, and distributors of products, this is an event not to be missed.
Secretariat: Carmen Ellman – email@example.com