LinkedIn is a popular professional network, however, the majority of South Africans are not using it effectively.
In this workshop you will learn:
• What makes a strong profile? We will go through different elements such as profile pictures, jobs, projects, bios and contact details
• How to develop, find and nurture connections
• How to send messages (including bulk) to connections
• How to post interesting content from images, blogs and videos
• How to enable LinkedIn to auto-tweet
• The value of a company page
• How LinkedIn can be used to recruit staff by talent pipelining
• How it can promote your company with staff profiles
Please bring your own laptop.
Workbooks and internet will be provided.
Event organiser: Chantal van Schalkwyk – email@example.com
Speaker: Afsana Khan, Endor By Design