The Khayelitsha and Mitchells Plain Chapter invites you to our monthly networking event with the ENSafrica Forensics Team.
The following points will be discussed:
- A brief recap on Fraud in business and how to determine your risk factor.
- Plugging the gaps – proactive measures to minimise risk.
- Due diligence:
– What is it?
– Who are your partners, your suppliers and your
– Why should you do due diligence?
- Reactive measures when you are a victim.
- How can we help you?
Their dedicated forensics team, consisting of forensic lawyers, accountants, investigators, digital forensic experts and specialist fraud prosecutors, is highly skilled in complex, large-scale investigations into white-collar crime across Africa and beyond, enabling them to assist you no matter where you do business.
Please do not forget your business cards.
Event organiser: Linda Roopen on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com