• Are you new to Excel and don’t know how to begin?
• Do your staff struggle with spreadsheets, formulas and with sorting data?
• Then join us for these 4 x two-hour webinars where we will introduce you to the full workings of Excel.
The objective of Excel Part 1 is to enable delegates to open and create Excel workbook files, use the interface, format worksheets and data, and become comfortable with the Excel programme.
o Layout and interface.
o Move or copy sheets.
o Status Bar.
o Print Preview and set print area.
o Formatting data (changing appearance) and format Painter.
o Various ways to Paste data.
o How Windows Regional Settings may affect your Excel.
• Recovering Lost Documents and using the auto-save function.
• Built-in Templates: Exploring pre-created templates, e.g.
o Expense tracker.
• Navigating Seamlessly
o Freeze panes.
o Quick access to toolbar.
o How to navigate without a mouse.
o Line breaks.
Certificate of 3 CPD hours issued on completion of course.
Event organiser: Chantal Thysse – firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker: Yvonne Rossouw
COST PER DELEGATE FOR ALL 4 SESSIONS: