Becoming a skilful planner and conductor of meetings – a meeting manager – is a prerequisite for managerial and organisational effectiveness.
Well managed meetings can save lots of time an lead to better decisions being made in the organisation.
Meetings are a pervasive activity both in and out of work settings. Being a skilful meeting manager also has rewards beyond just the work environment.
• Reasons why we have meetings
• The 5 P’s of effective meetings
• How to compile an effective agenda
• How to conduct a successful meeting
• How to make a dynamic contribution to a meeting
• The Chairman’s responsibilities
• Overcoming typical meeting problems
• Dealing with disruptive participants
• How to reduce the number of time-consuming meetings
• What effective minutes should look like
• The minute-taker’s responsibilities and a checklist
• Effective seating layout for successful meetings
• Practical and personal application throughout
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: Wilfred Reynolds, isiBindi Facilitation & Training