This workshop is designed for Business Enterprises that offer their clients credit terms and need to learn how to best manage their debtor’s book to maximise their Working Capital.
• Do your clients owe outstanding monies that you are struggling to collect?
• Are outstanding payments affecting your cash flow?
• Do you need to improve your cash flow with efficient Debt Collection Management?
During this workshop, the following topics will be covered:
• The importance of Working Capital & Cash Flow.
• The importance of Risk Assessment.
• The implementation of a Credit Policy.
• Communication styles to be used with Clients.
• Letters of Demand & Repayment Plans.
• How to measure the effectiveness of your Debt Collection.
Many profitable businesses have been liquidated due to Bad Debt, often as a result of ineffective Debt Collection. This one day workshop will assist you and your staff to fully understand how to manage your clients who owe you money, ensuring your business always has a positive cash flow.
This workshop is ideal for all industries, who face the continual challenge of maintaining client relationships with effective debt collection.
Certificate of 6 CPD hours issued on completion of course.
Event organiser: Chantal Thysse at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker: Ruzel van Jaarsveld, Biz Facility