This workshop is designed for Business Enterprises who offer their clients credit terms and need to learn how to best manage their debtor’s book to maximise Working Capital.
• Do your clients owe outstanding monies that you are struggling to collect?
• Are outstanding payments affecting your cash flow?
• Do you need to improve your cash flow with efficient Debt Collection Management?
During this workshop, the following topics will be covered:
• The importance of Working Capital & Cash Flow.
• The importance of Risk Assessment.
• The implementation of a Credit Policy.
• Communication styles to be used with Clients.
• Letters of Demand & Repayment Plans.
• How to measure the effectiveness of your Debt Collection.
Many profitable businesses have been liquidated due to Bad Debt, often as a result of ineffective Debt Collection. This one-day workshop will assist you and your staff to fully understand how to manage your clients who owe you money, ensuring your business always has a positive cash flow.
This workshop is ideal for all industries, who face the continual challenge of maintaining client relationships with effective debt collecting management.
Certificate of 6 CPD hours issued on completion of course.
Event organiser: Chantal van Schalkwyk – email@example.com
Speaker: Ruzel van Jaarsveld – Biz Facility