This Information Session is an educational session for NPO’s on how they can increase their sustainability and reduce their reliance on traditional donor funding by leveraging BBBEE elements an accessing BBBEE funding outside of Socio-Economic Development.
• Funding challenges that NPO’s face
• Sustainability and profit making activities aligned to be BBBEE Codes
• Enterprise Development Opportunities
• Supplier Development Opportunities
• Preferential Procurement Opportunities
• Skills Development Opportunities
• Setting up of the correct legal structure
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Peter Ross, ActivPro
Peter Ross, a qualified CA (SA) has been a BEE advisor and specialist since the inception of the codes in 2007.
Peter is a member of the Association of BEE Professionals and has assisted many corporates to optimise their levels of BEE compliance.