• Need to know how to Allocate and Manage Business Expenses.
• Why this is vital to add Value for Efficient Business Workflow.
• How to streamline Management Reports.
Accounts payable and its management is a critical business process through which an entity manages its payable obligations.
The object of accounts payable is to pay only business expenses, and invoices that are legitimate and accurate.
During this webinar the following topics will be discussed:
• Why is Accounts Payable important, and how it adds value to your business.
• Key Accounts Payable Controls.
• Processes, systems and procedures.
• Organisational Accounts Payable Policy.
• Year-end reporting requirements.
• Methods of ensuring consistency with your Accounts Payable functions.
• Processing Methods.
• Accounts Payable management reporting tools.
• Data Capture, workflow processes and document control.
• Electronic invoices, purchase orders and shipping documentation.
• Transaction from purchase order to completing invoice payment.
• Simplifying standard internal procedures.
• Accruals & Provisions – during close-off periods.
• Reducing unnecessary information in management reports.
• Year-end close-offs and the importance of a check list.
• Reconciling your Accounts Payable accounts.
• How to prevent duplicate payments.
• How to reduce unallocated payments.
• Ensuring your filing system is auditor friendly and is readily available.
• Vendor information you are required to have.
• Procurement policies and procedures with overview.
Certificate of 3 CPD hours issued on completion of course.
Speaker: Ruzel van Jaarsveld – Biz Facility
Event organiser: Chantal Thysse – firstname.lastname@example.org