ECIC 2018 Western Cape Exporter of the Year Competition – Invitation to enter
You are invited to enter the Cape Chamber Western Cape Exporter of the Year competition which is now in its 28th year.
The prestigious ECIC Cape Chamber of Commerce Western Cape Exporter of the Year Trophy will be awarded to the company that meets the judge’s criteria for commitment to exporting. All exporters, small or large, stand an equal chance of winning this prestigious top award.
The other trophy categories are:
Small Exporter Trophy
Exporting to Africa Trophy
JUDGES WILL LOOK FOR COMPANIES THAT
• Export their products and/or services outside the RSA
• Are involved in product and/or service improvement
• Have made a positive contribution to their communities via their business endeavours
• Have begun to employ more people
• Are increasing their export turnover
• Are looking to increase their export base
• Are looking at creative and innovative ways to export into challenging markets
• Have made notable achievements in the export field
REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS
• Must be a registered business in the Western Cape
• Are currently exporting products and/or services
• Have been operational for more than three years
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES
Entries for the competition close on Friday, 14 September 2018.
All the winners will be honoured at a gala banquet at the Westin Grand Hotel on Wednesday, 17 October 2018.
Download the application form here or fill in your details below and one of our friendly staff members will contact you for more information: