Come see the Future Fantastic at this Prestigious Exporters Gala Event
This has been a tough year for business, but on the evening of the 18th October we will be celebrating our export achievements in style.
The prestigious ECIC Exporter of the Year Competition is now in its 28th year, and is the place to see how innovative we South Africans can be.
Join us for a lavish dinner, a glimpse into the future and all the glitz and glam attendees have come to expect from this event.
Book now to avoid disappointment – this event is sold out every year.
The finalists for this year’s competition are, in alphabetical order:
• All Women Recycling make and sell a variety of gifts and gadgets made from plastic waste.
• Ayama SA make and export wine.
• Caffenu make cleaning capsules for coffee machines.
• Cape Cookies manufactures confectionary.
• ELE Trading market and export fresh produce.
• Elim Spa Products
• Folio Online a translation service for Africa and the world.
• Kallos Exporters procure and distribute fruit and vegetables.
• Overhex Wines
• Research Unit manufacture stylish leather handbags.
• Tradewinds Parasols make patio umbrellas and shades.
The 11 finalists will compete in seven categories. There will be an overall winner and trophies for the best engineering or manufacturing company, the best non-engineering or non-manufacturing company, the best small exporter and trophies for Excellence in doing business in Africa, Design, Innovation and Transformation.
Certificates will also be presented to three outstanding businesswomen who participated in IWEC (the International Women’s Entrepreneurial Challenge).
The Gala Dinner will be held on Thursday, 18 October, at the Westin Hotel, Cape Town from 18:30 for 19:00 to 23:00.
To book to attend follow this link: http://capechamber.co.za/events/eoy-gala-2018/