- 24th June 2019
13:00 - 15:00
Do you have a valid Will?
Having a Will is critical as it allows you to specify exactly how you wish to distribute your assets and to which beneficiaries. This enables you to plan your estate, according to your own wishes.
This webinar is designed to cater for the needs of any person who:
• Has an estate or fixed property and various assets.
• Needs proper understanding, planning and structure of a Will.
Topics to be discussed:
• Requirements/formalities of a valid Will.
• Necessity of a Will.
• 9 Reasons to have a Will.
• Typical errors in Wills.
• Pitfalls to avoid when drafting a Will.
• How does going through a divorce affect your Will?
• Living Will.
This webinar contributes towards 3 CPD points for professionals, and is supported by the ICBA.
Event organiser: Chantal van Schalkwyk on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Fanie Botha, Biz Facility