- 24th April 2019
13:00 - 15:00
This webinar is designed for entrepreneurs, financial and bookkeeping staff who are responsible for calculating and submitting their company’s VAT.
Topics to be discussed:
• Registration – How to register for VAT?
• VAT Categories – Under which category do you fall?
• How to fill in a VAT return. (VAT201)
• Invoices – What your invoice should look like
• E-Invoices – Electronic Documents
• Connected people
• Accrual Basis/ Invoice Basis compared to Payment Basis
• The 10-day rule
• Exceptions to the general time and value of supply
This webinar contributes towards 3 CPD points for professionals, and is supported by the ICBA.
Event organiser: Chantal van Schalkwyk on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Ruzel van Jaarsveld, Biz Facility