- 24th April 2019
13:00 - 15:00
This webinar is designed for entrepreneurs, financial and bookkeeping staff who are responsible for calculating and submitting their company’s VAT.
Topics to be discussed:
• Registration – How to register for VAT?
• VAT Categories – Under which category do you fall?
• How to fill in a VAT return. (VAT201)
• Invoices – What your invoice should look like
• E-Invoices – Electronic Documents
• Connected people
• Accrual Basis/ Invoice Basis compared to Payment Basis
• The 10-day rule
• Exceptions to the general time and value of supply
This webinar contributes towards 3 CPD points for professionals, and is supported by the ICBA.
Event organiser: Chantal van Schalkwyk on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: Ruzel van Jaarsveld, Biz Facility
No refunds for cancellations or no shows within 48 hours of the event.
Don't want to book online? Call us on 021 402 4300.
Member tickets are for paid-up members of the Chamber, and not just registered users of the website.
The Chamber reserves the Right of Admission.
|Members||R600.00 (ZAR)*||Sold Out|
|Non-members||R850.00 (ZAR)*||Sold Out|
* price includes taxes
Please note that ticket prices include VAT.