- 13th November 2018
08:30 - 15:45
As leaders, we are ultimately in the business of inspiring Brains, aren’t we?
Leaders who can create an empowering mood and intelligently engage motivational drivers, can build productive relationships.
The Cutting Edge Team Leadership Programme enables both new and existing managers, to build their confidence and motivate their people. They will understand how to connect with their teams to improve performance and profit, while keeping the brain in mind.
Through this experiential brain-savvy workshop, participants will:
Raise personal awareness and leadership confidence
• Understand the importance of social intelligence in team leadership
• Practice self-management techniques to optimise their impact
• Deal effectively with difficult team challenges
• Learn a powerful team communication tool
Motivate the team
• Facilitate effective teamwork in a diverse workplace
• Acquire a brain-friendly tool for improving performance
• Set a measurable goal and action plan for workplace success
By attending this workshop, everyone is empowered to improve leadership techniques and make decisions in a more credible and profitable manner. This one-day experiential session enhance proficiency, poise and self-efficacy in preparation for the very next team encounter.
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: Lynn Andries, Symbiota Leadership Institute
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: