- 4th May 2017
14:00 - 16:30
Workshop for Western Cape-based seasoned manufacturers, exporters and importers.
This workshop is designed to provide extra information on how to take one’s company to even greater heights. The programme will include a Q & A session and provide networking opportunities for businesses.
The programme will cover the following topics:
• Choosing your exhibition/preparation to exhibit (Jeremy Doveton-Helps, Brand Strategist, KAMERS)
• The dti and other finances that are available for international exhibitions (Grant Whittaker, Cape Regional Manager of Cova Advisory)
• Exhibition Freighting (Jacqui Nel, Exhibition Freighting)
• Financial currency risk management (Erik Marais, CEO of Finex SA)
• Halaal certification of food and other products (Aabied Akherwaray, Food Technologist at the Islamic Council of South Africa (ICSA))
This event is brought to you by the Chamber’s International Trade and Tourism Portfolio Committee.
Secretariat: Mary Jean Thomas-Johnson on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: