- 22nd May 2019
08:30 - 13:00
KINDLY NOTE THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY EVENT
The fifth annual workshop will focus on doing business in Africa. Aspects such as sources of finance, the exporting of perishable products and trade opportunities in Mauritius will be explained by the experts.
The following speakers will give a brief presentation on the topics:
- Doing Business in Africa Panel: Natalia Sánchez (Managing Partner, Killi Partners), Lugani Hlongwa (Economist, Distell), Nwabisa Mayema (Founder, nnfinity) and Sandras Phiri (Director, Start Up Grind South Africa)
- Update on AfCFTA (African Continental Free Trade Area): Trudi Hartzenberg (Executive Director, tralac)
- Sources of finance for exporting: – Grant Whittaker (National Business Development Manager, Cova Advisory) and Gareth Hardy (CEO) and Reshmi Maharaj (Marketing and Sales Director) (Employment Tax Incentive (ETI))
- How to crack the IT market in selected African countries: Sandras Phiri (Director, Start Up Grind)
- Trade and investment opportunities in Mauritius: Dr Prega Ramsamy (Counselor – Economic Matters (Africa), Mauritius High Commission).
Sectetariat: Mary Jean Thomas-Johnson on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: