- 15th March 2018
09:00 - 13:00
The ECIC/Cape Chamber of Commerce Western Cape Exporter of the Year Competition’s 28th edition is in 2018. The judges invite any business based in the Western Cape that exports products and/or services to participate.
In order to prepare yourself to enter the 2018 competition, the Cape Chamber of Commerce and Industry invites you to pre-register for one or all of the following workshops.
– How to maintain credibility as a reliable supplier
– How to grow your exports in the current economy
– Tips on doing business in Africa
– How to find credible information on African companies
– Importing in order to export
– Paying for imported products
– The possibilities of Bitcoin as an international currency for the future
– Challenges of China
– Choosing the right social media platform for your target market
– The benefits of attending trade shows to promote exports
– How to ensure your product has a CE (Certificate of Registration) for the EU market
– Sourcing importers in the European Union
– Hints on entering the US market
– Breaking into Brazil
All the speakers are experienced exporters.
For more information please click here or contact Mary Jean Thomas-Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: