- 19th September 2017
08:30 - 15:45
• Explain the effect of sales on the Net Profit of the business
– Income statements/profit and loss accounts are used to show the effect of sales on the profits of a business.
– The effect of reduced Net Profit on employees is explained.
– The effect of sales on the organisation and employees is explained to members of the team simply ensuring full understanding by all concerned
• Monitor sales performance
– An understanding of budgets and targets for the designated area are explained as applicable to the organisation.
– Methods of identifying sales for own area of responsibility are identified as applicable to the organisation.
– Reports are compiled showing actual sales to budgeted sales are monitored and correctly analysed
• Propose actions to improve sales performance
– Methods for improving sales in designated area are explained as they apply to the organisation.
– Methods to improving sales in designated area are proposed to management in accordance with organisational procedures.
– Agreed methods to improve sales are communicated to the team simply ensuring full understanding by all concerned
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
The BDCE team comprises competent and professional practitioners with extensive experience in Organisational Development and Human Capital Development.
They work closely with their clients to ensure an outcome-based approach.
Their training programmes have been implemented successfully to a wide variety of clients in numerous industries.
BDCE’s approach is based on adult education principles.
Their training is characterised by interaction and participation as opposed to traditional theoretical courses.
They customise their programmes to meet their clients’ specific training needs.
They provide workshops as well as accredited training through competent facilitators and their QMS included accredited assessors and moderators.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: