- 1st March 2018
08:30 - 15:00
Introduction to Supervision
– The Management Process
– The Planning Function
– The Organising Function
– The Leading Function
– The Control Function
Explain the role of a team leader in an organisation
– Role of a team leader
– Responsibilities of a team leader
– Concepts of authority, responsibility and accountability of team leaders
– Organising workers in teams
Explain the purpose of the team
– Concept of a team
– Purpose of the team
– Role and expected outputs of each team member in a specific team
Contact with the team members to obtain commitment to achieve organisational standards
– Discuss and agree tasks, performance plans, targets and standards
– Agree time allocations for achieving objectives
Implement, monitor and evaluate performance against team objectives and organisational standards
– Implement agreed plans
– Anticipate potential difficulties
– Monitor team outputs against agreed targets
– Identify variances to required outputs and take corrective action.
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: BDCE
The BDCE team comprises competent and professional practitioners with extensive experience in Organisational Development and Human Capital Development. They work closely with their clients to ensure an outcome-based approach. Their training programmes have been implemented successfully to a wide variety of clients in numerous industries.
BDCE’s approach is based on adult education principles. Their training is characterised by interaction and participation as opposed to traditional theoretical courses. They customise their programmes to meet their clients’ specific training needs.
They provide workshops as well as accredited training through competent facilitators and their QMS includes accredited assessors and moderators.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: