- 2nd February 2018
09:30 - 12:30
This three hour workshop will give you the tools to be financially free and create wealth by making your money work for you.
By having a healthy relationship with your money, making smart decisions and investing wisely, you will put yourself firmly in the driving seat for your financial future.
Smart people are in control – never victims!
This workshop will cover:
– Who is competing for your money and why do we never seem to have enough
– How your ‘money personality’ influences your decisions
– Creating a solid financial foundation for your life
– Eliminating debt
– Tools to put you in control of your money
– Setting goals and measuring progress
– Busting the money myths that make us poorer
– Navigating the investment maze – tax implications, our personal risk appetite and how to decide where to invest
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: Sylvia Walker
Sylvia is a Keynote Speaker and Workshop Facilitator who has many years of experience as a marketing manager in the financial services industry and demystifies the complex world of money and finances.
She writes financial articles, ghost writes on occasion and has authored and co-authored a number of books.
Sylvia is currently the Resident Financial Guru on the Cape Talk Early Breakfast Show.