- 15th August 2019
08:30 - 15:45
Connect with Internal & External Customers
We have been taught that however unreasonable, illogical or insane we may perceive the customer to be, they are always right. What a challenge! Brain – Savvy Service offers powerful and innovative solutions contributing to positive customer perceptions.
Empowered to self-manage and apply emotional intelligence across the customer spectrum, service teams will resiliently be able to offer a new level of excellence and accountability, boosting productivity and reducing costs.
This innovative programme provides an understanding of the brain, confidence in using the associated tools and as a consequence, improves personal performance in life and at work.
• Unpack service challenges and applying a new lens
• Discover that service starts with “Brain to Brain” connection
• Learn self-management techniques to optimise every encounter
• Collaborate and contribute positively across diverse teams
• Practise brain-friendly approaches to service-based challenges
• Deal with difficult complaints, conflict and criticism
• Develop a service goal that contributes to developing customer trust
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: Lynn Andries, Symbiota Leadership Institute
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: