- 27th June 2019
09:00 - 12:00
The Cape Chamber in collaboration with the Vietnam Trade Office in South Africa, Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade) and the Hanoi Promotion Agency has the honour to host a Vietnamese delegation to South Africa.
This delegation comprises dignitaries and companies in the following sectors:
- Metal products;
- Footwear and textiles;
- Import and export;
- Agricultural products;
- Paper and bamboo handicrafts;
- Foods and spices; and
The companies are looking for partners from South Africa to expand and develop current business.
- An overview of Vietnam highlighting opportunities in doing business with Vietnam by Mrs. Bui Thi Thanh An, Deputy Director General, Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade) and the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam (MOIT);
- The South African and Western Cape economy & opportunities by Mr. Jason E. Hamilton, a director at First River Capital;
- Opportunities in doing business with Hanoi by Mr. Le Hong Thang, Director of Hanoi, Department of Industry and Trade; and
- Keynote address by Mr. Dao Manh Duc, Head of Vietnam Trade Office in South Africa.