- 7th September 2018
09:00 - 16:00
Project Management- Workshop
Do you struggle to manage and plan projects? Why do your projects run over their deadlines? Do you spend enough time in each phase of the project plan?
The Purpose of this workshop is to learn how to plan, manage and execute projects.
- What is project management?
- Why projects fail?
- The human element (the project team).
- Essential project management toolkit.
- Stages of project management:
- Controlling and monitoring
- Audit and review
- Performance principles.
- Ending a project (post-mortems).
- Understand the phases of a project.
- Plan a project.
- Design timelines and deliverables for a project.
- Choose the right people for the team.
Event organiser: Linda Roopen on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: Hanrie Fridjhon (Hill)
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: