- 1st August 2018
09:00 - 16:00
How do you present information? Do you distract your audience with your non-verbal communication? Do you get “butterflies” in your stomach when you have to do public speaking? Did your audience hear what you said?
The Purpose of this workshop is to help you with skills to communicate or present in any situation.
- What is communication? (Why is it such a challenge?)
- The communication cycle – how do people perceive you?
- Getting the message across: verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Five techniques to conquer nerves.
- How to design a presentation map. (A framework for your content).
- Visuals – The do’s and don’ts. (How to create a visual impact with slides).
- How to read your audience.
- Handling questions and disruptions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of communication channels in business.
- Become aware of non-verbal communication.
- Learn skills on how to conquer nerves for presentations.
Event organiser: Linda Roopen on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Hanrie Fridjhon (Hill), Pro-Active Communications
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: