- 16th May 2019
09:00 - 15:30
This workshop introduces a more practical approach to the financial administration of a business, explaining all relevant documents to be completed and kept on file, registrations required and all information to be stored.
You will be able to recognise and understand how to ensure your company’s complete compliance with SARS, CIPC and the Department of Labour.
The following topics will be covered during the course:
• Registration: How and when to register for VAT.
• Department of Labour: When and how to register.
• UI-8: What this form is and how it can be utilised.
• UI-9: What this form is and how it can be utilised.
• Staff Files: Relevant documents needed to be kept in staff files.
• Staff Payslips: When to supply an employee with a payslip and what information needs to be included.
• Leave: How annual leave works and how to calculate the pay out.
• Disciplinary: How it works and which documentation must be retained on file legally.
• CIPC: Annual return requirements and how to ensure that the company does not get deregistered because of failure to renew.
• Personal Income Tax: The company’s responsibility in terms of staff personal income tax as well as informing staff of their responsibility to submit their own income tax.
• SETA: How to register under the application SETA and what the benefits are.
• ETI Rebate from SARS: How to qualify and what the benefits are.
• Workmen’s Compensation: When to register for workmen’s compensation, and how it works.
• PAYE, UIF & SDL: Relevant deductions from staff salaries and submissions to SARS. (EMP201 Submissions)
• IRP5’s and IT3’s: Issuing of IRP5’s and IT3’s and when it’s required. (EMP501)
What makes this workshop so unique is that practical examples will be looked at and the facilitator will assist all the delegates with the completion and submission of relevant forms.
This workshop counts for 6 CPD points.
Event organiser: Chantal van Schalkwyk on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Ruzel van Jaarsveld, BizFacility
Venue: Bell Rosen Conference Centre