- 22nd August 2017
08:30 - 15:45
What will it take to transform your business impact?
Your ability to create a memorable connection with your audience is both an art and a science; and it’s easier than you think.
Recent advances in brain science reveal what lurks between you and buy-in from your audience. Through understanding compelling facts and a simple model, facilitated in bite sized chunks, you can learn to regulate fear and reach others’ motivational drivers.
Powerful presentations can provide a critical breakthrough in business profitability.
This one-day experiential session enhances proficiency, poise and self-belief.
• Develop and deliver a powerful and relevant presentation.
• Gain interest and hold attention; appealing to the social brain.
• Build personal confidence; address your personal barriers to presentation success.
• Reduce nervousness; enhance your thinking and response to audience cues.
• Establish resonance and meet the audience’s underlying needs.
• Manage questions and reservations with confidence.
• Leverage constructive feedback; be prepared for your very next speaking encounter.
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn Andries from Symbiota is a successful Neuro-Coach and Facilitator who has led and trained many Sales, Service and Leadership Teams, in leading edge organisations, to greatness.
Lynn’s MSc. degree in Professional Development, in the Neuroscience of Leadership, brings us the latest findings on the brain, unlocking new levels of achievement and productivity.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: