- 16th March 2017
08:30 - 15:45
An organisation’s staff members represent the company to the client/customer and the entire public over the telephone. What sort of impression and image are your staff members portraying to the outside world
To equip the delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge in order to enhance the professional image of the organisation.
• What do people want to hear and experience when calling your company?
• Benefits of efficient telephone skills
• The telephone is not always the most appropriate way of communicating
• Learn to relax – tension is registered in the voice
• How to use your voice effectively over the telephone
• The right choice of words over the telephone
• Cultivate a positive attitude – it can be heard over the phone
• Be attentive to your posture when using the telephone
• Use correct telephone behaviour: assertiveness, passiveness or aggressiveness
• Learn to listen effectively over the telephone
• Dealing with difficult/challenging situations and callers
• Security/confidentiality and the telephone
• Telephone procedures
• Answering the phone
• Answering a colleague’s phone
• Putting a call through
• Using the hold function
• Dealing with two callers at once
• Making and returning calls
• Screening calls
• Leaving and taking messages
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
The BDCE team comprises competent and professional practitioners with extensive experience in Organisational Development and Human Capital Development.
They work closely with their clients to ensure an outcome-based approach.
Their training programmes have been implemented successfully to a wide variety of clients in numerous industries.
BDCE’s approach is based on adult education principles.
Their training is characterised by interaction and participation as opposed to traditional theoretical courses.
They customise their programmes to meet their clients’ specific training needs.
They provide workshops as well as accredited training through competent facilitators and their QMS included accredited assessors and moderators.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: