- 14th June 2018
08:30 - 15:45
An organisation’s staff members represent the company to the client/customer and the entire public over the telephone.
What sort of impression and image are your staff members portraying to the outside world?
To equip the delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge in order to enhance the professional image of the organisation.
• What do people want to hear and experience when phoning your company?
• Benefits of efficient telephone skills
• The telephone is not always the most appropriate way of communicating
• Learn to relax – tension is registered in the voice
• How to use your voice effectively over the telephone
• The right choice of words over the telephone
• Cultivate a positive attitude – it can be head over the phone
• Be attentive to your posture when using the telephone
• Use correct telephone behaviour: assertiveness, passiveness or aggressiveness
• Learn to listen effectively
• Dealing with difficult/challenging situations and callers
• Security/confidentiality and the telephone
• Telephone procedures
• Answering the phone
• Answering a colleague’s phone
• Putting a call through
• Using the hold function
• Dealing with the callers at once
• Making and returning calls
• Screening calls
• Leaving and taking messages
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: BDCE
The BDCE team comprises competent and professional practitioners with extensive experience in Organisational Development and Human Capital Development. They work closely with their clients to ensure an outcome-based approach. Their training programmes have been implemented successfully for a wide variety of clients in many industries.
BDCE’s approach is based on adult education principles. Their training is characterised by interaction and participation as opposed to traditional theoretical courses. They customise their programmes to meet their clients’ specific training needs.
The team provides workshops as well as accredited training through competent facilitators and their QMS includes accredited assessors and moderators.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: