- 24th May 2018
08:30 - 15:00
This workshop is intended for all persons who need to develop, implement and evaluate an operational plan. It is ideal for managers in all economic sectors. These managers would typically be second level managers such as heads of department, section heads or divisional heads, who may have more than one team reporting to them.
Develop Operational Strategies for a Unit
• Examine the strategic plan of the organisation
• Develop operational strategies
• Align the operational strategy
• Develop goals, objectives and performance standards
• Involve stakeholders to obtain their commitment
Develop Operational Plan for a Unit
• Elements of an operational/business plan
• Validate measurable parameters
• Describe monitoring systems
• Obtain feedback on the operational plan
Implement an Operational Plan
• Approaches and tools for implementing actions
• Use available resources optimally
• Encourage the use of control measures
Monitor, Measure and Evaluate the Achievement of Goals and Objectives
• Monitor the performance of the unit
• Conduct performance reviews of team members
• Implement recommendations on corrective action
• Evaluate results
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BDCE team comprises competent and professional practitioners with extensive experience in Organisational Development and Human Capital Development. They work closely with their clients to ensure an outcome-based approach. Their training programmes have been implemented successfully to a wide variety of clients in numerous industries.
BDCE’s approach is based on adult education principles. Their training is characterised by interaction and participation as opposed to traditional theoretical courses. They customise their programmes to meet their client’s specific training needs.
The provide workshops as well as accredited training through competent facilitators and their QMS includes accredited assessors and moderators.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: