- 19th March 2018
08:45 - 16:00
Gone are the days of flip charts or drawing on a white board to illustrate your point. Today’s audiences are tech savvy, accustomed to high-impact multimedia content, and stretched for time. By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2013, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint 2013 to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
• Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2010
• Develop a PowerPoint presentation
• Perform advanced text editing
• Add graphical elements to a presentation
• Modify objects in a presentation
• Add tables to a presentation
• Add charts to a presentation
• Prepare to deliver a presentation
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows® 7 environment, and be able to use Windows 7 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
• Microsoft®Office Windows®7: Level 1
• An introduction to PCs course
Advantages of attending:
• Courses are MICT SETA accredited;
• Copies of attendance registers will be made available for MICT SETA in order to claim levies;
• Certificates of Completion or Competence for achieving 70% or above;
• FREE refresher courses for all delegates who receive less than 70% within 12 months after completion of initial course; and
• Laptops will be provided during the course.
Bookings close 14 March 2018
Event organiser: Roshaan Gilbert on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: