- 28th February 2018
09:00 - 16:00
This course builds on of the foundation and intermediate knowledge presented in the Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 1 (Second Edition) and Part 2 (Second Edition) courses to help you get the most from your Excel experience. The ability to collaborate with colleagues, automate complex or repetitive tasks, and use conditional logic to construct and apply elaborate formulas and functions will put the full power of Excel right at your fingertips. The more you learn about how to get Excel to do the hard work for you, the more you’ll be able to focus on getting the answers you need from the vast amounts of data your organisation generates.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform advanced data analysis, collaborate on workbooks with other users and automate workbook functionality.
• Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks simultaneously
• Share and protect workbooks
• Automate workbook functionality
• Apply conditional logic
• Audit worksheets
• Use automated analysis tools
• Present your data visually
To meet these prerequisites, students can take the following courses, or should possess the equivalent skill level:
• Microsoft® Office Excel®: Level 1
• Microsoft® Office Excel®: Level 2
Advantages of attending:
• Courses are MICT SETA accredited;
• Copies of attendance registers will be made available for MICT SETA in order to claim levies;
• Certificates of Completion or Competence for achieving 70% or above;
• FREE refresher courses for all delegates who receive less than 70% within 12 months after completion of initial course; and
• Laptops will be provided during the course.
Bookings close 21 February 2018
Event organiser: Roshaan Gilbert on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org