- 13th February 2018
09:00 - 16:00
This course builds on the knowledge presented in the Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 1 (Second Edition) course and will enable you to create advanced workbooks and worksheets.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to utilise the power of data analysis and presentation in order to make informed, intelligent organisational decisions.
• Customise the Excel environment.
• Create advanced formulas.
• Analyse data by using functions and conditional formatting.
• Organise and analyse datasets and tables.
• Visualise data by using basic charts.
• Analyse data by using PivotTables, Slicers, and Pivot Charts
Prior to attending this course, you should either have completed Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 1 or have the equivalent knowledge.
Advantages of attending:
• Courses are MICT SETA accredited;
• Copies of attendance registers will be made available for MICT SETA in order to claim levies;
• Certificates of Completion or Competence will be issued when achieving 70% or above;
• FREE refresher courses will be offered to all delegates who receive less than 70%. This offer may be used within 12 months after completing the initial course; and Laptops will be provided during the course.
Bookings close 09 February 2018