- 19th October 2017
08:45 - 16:00
Excel can help you organise, calculate, analyse, revise, update and present your data in ways that will help the decision makers in your organisation steer you in the right direction. Of course, you would need to know exactly how to ask Excel the necessary questions before you can even begin to embark on the journey. This course aims to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to begin that journey.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks in order to analyse the data that is critical to the success of your organisation.
• Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2010
• Perform calculations
• Modify a worksheet
• Format a worksheet
• Print workbooks
• Manage workbooks
To ensure success, students will need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should also have a good understanding of Windows® 7. Specific other tasks include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
Advantages of attending:
• Courses are MICT SETA accredited;
• Copies of attendance registers will be made available for MICT SETA in order to claim levies;
• Certificates of Completion or Competence will be issued when achieving 70% or above;
• FREE refresher courses will be offered to all delegates who receive less than 70%. This offer must be used within 12 months of completing the initial course; and Laptops will be provided during the course.
Bookings close 16 October 2017
No refunds for cancellations or no shows within 48 hours of the event.
Don't want to book online? Call us on 021 402 4300.
Member tickets are for paid-up members of the Chamber, and not just registered users of the website.
|Members||R1,100.00 (ZAR)*||Sold Out|
|Non-members||R1,700.00 (ZAR)*||Sold Out|
* price includes taxes
Please note that ticket prices include VAT.
Venue: Think 360 & iStudent Academy