- 16th August 2018
08:30 - 15:45
A meeting is any kind of purposeful coming together of people to carry out the business of the company.
In most organisations, meetings are seen as a waste of time. Meetings can however be the most productive use of time for groups or teams to make a meaningful contribution and to reach amicable decisions.
This practical workshop will help delegates arrange, run and take effective minutes for their meetings.
• Introduction to effective meetings
• Physical arrangement
• Meeting documentation
• Responsibilities and skills of a minute taker
• Potential problems when taking minutes
• Standards of minute taking
• Minute taking tools
• References and further reading
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: BDCE
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: