- 21st September 2018
08:30 - 15:45
Social media marketing has taken a giant leap since mid-2017. It is normal to feel that we are already lagging behind. Digital communication moves that fast. Get ahead of the game with this strategic session that will help innovate your marketing efforts.
Facebook announced on the 12th of January 2018 that they are shifting their news feed algorithm to focus on ‘meaningful social interaction’. In terms of Facebook marketing, you need to develop content that is meaningful to your audience and sparks the desire to interact.
In South Africa, Instagram has now overtaken Twitter usage. Its partnership with Facebook is making it one of the most attractive online advertising mediums. Yet, businesses are only now waking up to its full potential. Unlike most social media networks, Instagram can favour almost all industries.
Attendees will walk away from this session with:
• Confidence to execute their social media strategy.
• One months’ worth of good content that will promote engagement.
• A clear idea of your target community and their online behaviours.
• In-depth analyses of social media networks and if they work for the business.
• Understanding how to run an ad campaign on Facebook and Instagram.
• How to be kept in the loop for future changes.
Event organiser: Chantal van Schalkwyk on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: Afsana Khan, Endor By Design
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: