- 22nd February 2019
08:30 - 15:45
Are you wearing to many hats?
Do you report to more than one manager?
Do you feel like you are always putting out fires?
Is stress threatening your effectiveness?
Managing multiple tasks and priorities has become a part of our work culture. Every day you are probably juggling a variety of projects, taking on more responsibilities at work of having to report to more than one person. If done well, you move towards business goals faster. If done poorly, you can stretch yourself so thin that you under-perform and under-deliver.
What is this course is about?
• It will enable you to avoid common mistakes in handling multiple projects
• It will assist you in prioritising your tasks
• Planning more efficient meetings
• Handling unforeseen situations and finding ways to avoid procrastination
• Strategies to avoid the common mistakes in multiple projects
• A 3-step system to prioritise your tasks
• A step-by-step guide to planning
• How to get time to work for you – not against you
• Spotting the warning signs of procrastination
• What you can accomplish in 5 minutes
• Smart alternatives to delegation when you have no assistants
• How to handle unforeseen and unplanned situations that devastate your meticulous planning
• How to stay calm and in control, even in a crisis situation
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Hanrie Fridjhon – Pro-Active Communications
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: