- 21st August 2017
10:00 - 13:00
This workshop is aimed at giving emerging entrepreneurs and
co-operatives a better understanding of all aspects of business planning and will help turn their ideas into viable businesses.
The objective of the workshop is to cultivate productive behaviour and distribute productivity competencies among South Africans by enabling them to achieve the following learning outcomes:
• Demonstrate an understanding of what productivity is.
• Define entrepreneurship.
• Identify the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the legal forms and requirements of a business.
• Identify the different sources of start-up capital.
• Demonstrate an understanding of a Business Plan Guide/Template as a tool during implementation of Action Plans to establish a business.
Event organiser: Linda Roopen on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabelo Ntanjana holds a B-Tech degree in Industrial Engineering from the Nelson Mandela University.
He also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management and Administration from the University of Stellenbosch Business School.
He completed a Certificate of Doing Business in Africa programme from the Strathmore Business School in Kenya.
He is currently completing an MBA at the University of Stellenbosch Business School.
He has more than 10 years experience in various manufacturing sectors including the automotive industry, injection moulding and FMCG.
He was part of the panel that presented at Proudly SA businesses in Kimberly and Bloemfontein.
He held the position of Industrial and Process Engineer, Production Manager at Nestle.
He is currently employed as a Senior Productivity Advisor at Productivity SA.
This workshop is sponsored by:
The venue is sponsored by:
Venue: Training Room, Khayelitsha