- 23rd February 2017
08:30 - 15:45
Poor interpersonal skills can often damage an organisation in terms of lost business, impaired customer relationships and lack of co-ordination of internal processes.
This workshop delivers key concepts and techniques that can be immediately applied to maximize staff interpersonal skills to maintain a competitive advantage.
By the end of this course, you will have learned:
• The importance of working together
• Character profiling – how one sees one-self
• SWOT analysis
• EQ vs. IQ
• Dealing with different people
• Different styles of interpersonal skills – moving away and push styles
• What is important to you?
• You and the organisation
• General life skills
Course Content Overview:
Introduction to interpersonal skills
– Working together
– Technical and emotional competence
– Traditional assets
– Emotional capital
– Knowledge capital
Pull and moving-away styles
– Building on common ground
Behavioural types and character profiling
– The role and behaviour
– Dealing with different character profiles
– Emotion and the organisation
– Personal and social competencies
– Positive and negative thinking
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Lionel Bourgeois has a wealth of knowledge in the fields of sales, customer service and management. Head hunted many times for his professionalism and ability to contribute meaningfully to careers in travel, technology, furniture and construction, he launched into opening VETTA Communication some 12 years ago to coach, mentor and train today’s complex workforce. His mission is to offer all South Africans a clearer understanding of their positions, the need for growth and hope for a bright future.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: