- 26th July 2016
08:30 - 15:45
A lot is being said about what PoPI means, but not so much about how to apply it in your own organisation.
By attending this workshop you will learn:
• What you need to know about POPI
• The impact of POPI on your business
• The scope of POPI
• Demystifying principle-based regulation
• Assessing your POPI readiness
• How to approach POPI
• How to do a POPI gap analysis
• How to evaluate your high- and medium-risk processes
• How to assess your risk
• How to deal with third parties
• How to deal with unstructured data practices
• Dealing with special personal information
• What policies and disclaimers you need
• How to put together a portfolio of evidence
You will be provided with a full set of templates and guides covering the minimum of what POPI requires of you.
You will leave the workshop with a clear plan for the next steps in your journey to POPI compliance.
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: