- 18th June 2019
09:00 - 13:00
The Cape Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in collaboration with the Consulate General of India in Cape Town, cordially invites you to a seminar showcasing the Trade potential between India and South Africa and investment potential across sectors in India.
This year, the IWEC (International Women’s Entrepreneurial Challenge) Annual Conference, will be hosted by the Chamber of Commerce in New Dehli, India – FiCCI (FLO).
The meeting is open to all.
The presentations will include:
- India’s potential, legal and regulatory framework and reform processes
- Opportunities for bilateral trade and investment between the two countries
- Presentation by Mr. Navin Jagwani Regional Director, Zensar Technologies
- Presentation by Ms. Deepali Choudhary, Manager, Business Development, CIPLA
- Introduction to IWEC and IWEC’s Annual Conference, November 2019
During the course of the morning, there will be an opportunity for Business-to-Business Networking.
Light refreshments will be served.
Secretariat: Mary Jean Thomas-Johnson on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: