- 23rd January 2018
08:30 - 15:45
The one-day foreign exchange workshop is designed to address the complexities of the market and shed light on how the various products offered by the banks can be compared with relatively ease.
In addition there will be a Q & A session where specific issue can be raised and dealt with by the workshop facilitator.
The workshop will focus on:
• Understanding the structure of the global Foreign Exchange market
• Understanding the structure of the Rand currency market
• Analysing the products that are available in the Foreign Exchange market
• Analysing the cost, benefits and risks associated with spot, forward and alternative option products
• Understanding the process of the extension and early drawdown of foreign exchange contracts and the cash flows that are associated with this process.
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email email@example.com
Speaker profile: Andrew Kinsley: Chief Academic Officer – Research and Development, ICAP Training Institute
Andrew Kinsey has over 25 years’ experience in financial markets both for international and local institutions to South Africa.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: