- 5th May 2017
09:00 - 16:00
LinkedIn is a popular professional network, however the majority of South Africa are not using it effectively.
In this workshop you will learn:
• What makes a strong profile. We will go through different elements such as profile picture, jobs, projects, bio and contact details.
• How to develop, find and nurture connections.
• How to send messages (including bulk) to connections.
• How to post interesting content from images, blogs to videos.
• How to enable LinkedIn to auto-tweet.
• The value of a company page.
• How LinkedIn can be used to recruit staff by talent pipelining.
• How it can promote your company with staff profiles.
Event organiser: Roshaan Gilbert on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Afsana Khan, Endor by Design, holds a B.A in Film and Media Production from UCT. She has been working for a number of years in advertising, adopting various skills in web and graphic design, online marketing, artist and event management. She currently heads Endor by Design (Pty) LTD, a brand development agency. Their services include branding (web and graphic design), marketing and social media training. Passionate about education, Afsana lectures senior production students at UCT and 2ko International. She is part of the Cape Communicators’ Advanced Toastmasters club; a public speaking and leadership programme, which she serves on the executive committee and on the council. Afsana was part of the 3rd Young Entrepreneurship Program in 2012.
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: