- 19th October 2018
09:00 - 13:00
If you are serious about developing your staff and curious about affordable options to do so you should attend this session.
Through e-Learning you can greatly increase the efficiencies and effectiveness of your business by providing your staff with the necessary skills at any place and any time in order to:
• Manage themselves better
• Manager others better, and
• Manage the business better
This will guarantee improved business results and profits for you, the business owner and/or manager.
The following will be discussed:
• The importance of leadership and management training
• Latest trends in management education and e-Learning
• What are the essential leadership & management competencies and skills needed by SME’s to futureproof yourself for the 4th industrial revolution?
• What affordable skills development options exist?
• Developing your own affordable LMS (Learning Management System) and Moodle demo.
• Online providers and examples: Udemy, Coursera, EdX Futurelearn and Harvard Manage Mentor.
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: Dr Kosie de Villiers – AOSIS e-Learning
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: